You might be wondering what this picture is. These happen to be the nice assortment of random items that Caleb put inside our cd/dvd player; contacts, pennies, some random earring, etc. Funny…yes, but the incidence of items being put in the hole of the cd player is much too common.
I’m surprised the poor thing is still partially working after what it’s been through! These are the types of things that are daily occurrences in our home with our little boys. It seems I’m constantly cleaning crayon from the walls, putting food(like eggs) back in the fridge, putting the computer stool up so they can’t climb up to get things off the top of the refrigerator, pulling apart wrestling boys on top of the newly folded laundry on my bed, and taking care of other wild & crazy “adventures.” These boys definitely keep my hands full; I don’t know how many times I’ve had people tell me, “Boy you must be busy!” (Many times I get that when Jacob is at preschool and I only have Caleb & Matthew with me) And yet I wouldn’t have it any other way. They make life busy, challenging, and yet so fun and worthwhile. They’re wild and crazy, and I can’t help but love them for it.

1 comment:
That is best attitude to have! It's great to let your kids explore being kids (even if that gets messy)! I think you're a terrific mom!
Post a Comment