Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Sunbeam!

I can't believe it, Jacob is a sunbeam today. He was so excited to be going to Primary with all the big kids. Is my baby really in primary now? It makes me sad! Well... after sitting through Sacrament meeting by myself with the three boys, (Jeff was on the stand today & had to spend most of the rest of church seeing patients at the hospital) I guess there are certain things I'm looking forward to about them growing up, but still I can't believe it. Jacob loved going to primary and was such a good boy today.

4 comments:

The Tanners said...

Jacob looks so handsome. I sure wish he was in my sunbeam class. We would have fun. Caleb is growing up too and I loved him sitting in the bouncer. Matthew is so adorable. I sure miss you all. Grandma loves you. I love your blog Ang! You are amazing! Keep up the wonderful journal. Have a wonderful day.
Love, Mom

Caity said...

Isn't it crazy? I swear Em was just born two minutes ago and Tanner one and yet, here they are! Great goals for 2008 too!

Amanda Stevens said...

We were so focused on the blessing and luncheon that I had completely forgotten about Eliza going to Sunbeams. It was good Cole was there to help break the ice because she was not happy about it. Tami sat with both of them for a while and then they were both super excited. The poor teacher doesn't know what she is in for. Sometimes I think she is getting better and then we have silly melt downs over what shoes to wear or whether it is warm enough in the snow for a swimsuit!!

sara cardon said...

SUCH CUTE BOYS!! You are an amazing mother to do church all by yourself with three little guys-- wow.