Saturday, January 19, 2008

3 Months



Matthew is 3 months. I can't believe it's time to start putting away the 0-3 month clothes (well, some of them have been put away for a while now) and get out the box of bigger clothes already. It's kind of sad, I seem to associate the baby clothes with a newborn baby and it's already time to put them away.


Matthew is growing like crazy. He's getting more interactive every day and will watch the boys run around the room. He's already showing his opinions on what he likes- he would love it if I held him all day long! He tries hard to get my attention whenever he's in his swing or bouncer by making cute little noises, cooing, laughing, and by all means if that doesn't work he just goes to whining, fussing, and full out crying!


He's actually a really good, and super sweet baby. He loves his brothers and especially being right in the middle of the family. He's doing better with a schedule, and we're loving this little man!

1 comment:

Caity said...

Oh those are super cute pictures!