I took these pictures back in November, and thought they had been deleted off the camera. I was so happy when I found they had just been put in a different folder! These pictures are some of those that just make you happy when you look at them.
Jacob and Caleb love to play on our bed...especially with all the pillows...especially right after Mom has just made the bed!
Anyway, one morning Caleb climbed up into the pillows. It was funny, at first I could hear him, but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Didn't take me too long. The best part about it though was that Caleb thought he was hidden pretty well, like I wasn't going to notice him hiding in all the pillows. Reminded me of the Seasame street song, "One of these ones is not like the other." It didnt' take too long smiling at him before he couldn't help but smile back. I love Caleb!



1 comment:
So cute!! Lucy is getting into hiding these days-- hiding behind blankets and pillows, etc. It's so fun!!
Post a Comment