Happy Birthday Jacob!! You are such a good looking kid! The time goes way too fast...but it's so fun to watch them grow and change. Have a wonderful day!
What a fun week for Jacob. I am so thrilled for our kids to be turning 4. It just sounds a little less like a tricky age. Jacob is such a big boy. I remember him so clearly at his blessing day. We have a fun gift for him when you come out. We almost called during family home evening until we realized it was 11 pm your time. We really need to call with whoever is home during the day. Happy Birthday little buddy!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jacob!! You are such a good looking kid! The time goes way too fast...but it's so fun to watch them grow and change. Have a wonderful day!
he's such a cute little boy!
he's such a cute little boy!
What a fun week for Jacob. I am so thrilled for our kids to be turning 4. It just sounds a little less like a tricky age. Jacob is such a big boy. I remember him so clearly at his blessing day. We have a fun gift for him when you come out. We almost called during family home evening until we realized it was 11 pm your time. We really need to call with whoever is home during the day. Happy Birthday little buddy!
I love the look back - it's so fun to see how much he's grown and changed!
Post a Comment