
The laundry basket is a popular toy around here. Matthew loves to push Emily around, and they both like to pretend it's a boat.

You can't really tell from the picture, but the boys stuffed Emily's pajamas full of tinker toys. The poor girl could hardly walk! It reminded me of days when we would play in the sandbox at my grandma's and fill my brother Houston's clothes full of sand. It was so funny. Emily was a good sport, but we did empty out those pajamas not too long after.

This is a pretty common site, the kids snuggled up together on the chair or the couch reading books. Emily and Matthew love books, Caleb is starting to read pretty well, and Jacob reads very well. Sometimes if I need some time (or quiet time:) I'll have the older boys read a story to the younger kids. It works great and I love seeing them all snuggled up together.


All the kids love time with Daddy too. It's pretty common to see at least one of them sitting on his lap while he works on his lesson or other things.

Emily got this stroller for Christmas and is pretty possessive of it- she's not too happy if anyone takes it from her, but she does like Matthew to give her a stroll around the house in it. Sometimes I just have to remind him that it's not the Indy 500, he likes to go fast. :)



January has been filled with lots and lots and lots of tinker toy playing. Matthew loves these things! I haven't been very good at taking pictures of his many creations, but they provide hours of entertainment and I've been pretty impressed at all the cool things he comes up with. Definitely a great investment!
No comments:
Post a Comment