Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Temple Trip

Normally when we take a temple trip, we get up early on a Saturday morning, drive a couple hours to the temple, take turns going through sessions, then turn around and come back home. It's usually a full-day event. We decided this month to go down on a Friday evening and stay in a hotel. The kids were so excited, especially since we were able to go swimming that night. The next morning, Jeff went to an early session while I took the kids to breakfast and got them ready for the day. Then Jeff came back and I went to a session while he ran some errands. We got back home about 5pm. I don't know that we'll do this every time we make a trip to the temple, but it was a fun weekend. Even though it's a bit of a sacrifice to make trips to the temple, we're so grateful for the opportunity to go and hope that our children will always recognize how important and wonderful it is.


No comments: