I've learned a few things having a daughter.
Girls take longer to get ready on Sunday mornings,
but it's also a lot more fun to get your little daughter all dressed up and ready for church!
I know I've put lots of pictures up of pretty much the same thing, but I couldn't resist. Emily was finally big enough for this little dress I found on clearance a while back and I was smitten. I don't know that there is anything cuter than a little girl all dolled up and ready for church. This tan, blue-eyed, blonde princess is my little ray of sunshine!
4 comments:
i honestly can't believe she's up and standing. it feels like you just had her! she's a real beauty, love her little pigtails!
She is such a little beauty! It really is fun to dress us girls but there is nothing like the two minutes it takes me to get Kyle ready in the morning :)
She is beautiful!! She looks just like a real doll-- and yes, eventually I'm hoping for another girl b/c there's just nothing like shopping for dresses and shoes and hairbows for girls.:)
She looks darling. I also have a thing for tan, blonde haired, blue eyed little beauties! :)
Post a Comment