The last day of the Tanner Family Reunion was a pretty basic, laid-back day. Tom had to go back to work, Houston & Becca had some details to work out with their housing, Lacey had some work to do, etc. We had been so busy the previous few days though that it was nice to just enjoy some time around the house while we packed up, copied pictures of the trip etc.
Kristie did want to get some pictures of Lilah, so we did a little photo shoot around their house. Lilah is such a cute, and easy little subject that it wasn't hard to come up with tons of great pictures. She just smiles and laughs and really makes it easy. These were a few of my favorites.
After seeing how cute the pictures turned out, I thought it would be fun to try and do a few of Emily since I hadn't taken any since her 1st birthday. She wasn't quite as willing of a subject- I mostly chased her around trying to get her to hold still and look at the camera. I gave up after about 10 minutes, but I did get a couple I thought were cute. Maybe just because I think she's so cute. It definitely gets harder and harder to take pictures as kids get older.We had originally planned to leave Tuesday night to start another 13 hour drive to get to the Stevens Family reunion. We ended up getting talked into staying one more night and I'm glad we did. We were already tired from the previous couple of days and it gave us the chance to spend a little more time with everyone. Lacey gave me a haircut Tuesday night, and we played another round of games, and had fun just talking together. I loved the testimony meeting on Sunday, the fun family movies and memories that were shared, the games we played that made us laugh until we cried, and just the fun memories of being together. I love family reunions and wish they came along more than just once a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment