
Wednesday morning we decided to take advantage of our last full day and finally went to the pool in the morning. It was fun to take a little time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the sun and the water for a little while.




(I loved this mirror! It covered the whole wall)
Later on we got ready and decided to go to a buffet for lunch since Jeff had been wanting to try one for a few days. There was one in particular that was really cheap that was in one of the casino/hotels. When we got there we found out that the cheap price was only for people who have a membership card, so all we had to do was sign up. At the end of the sign-up process they give you a free spin on a slot machine to see if you win free play money. Jeff didn't win anything, but as luck would have it, when I push the button the slot machine started to light up and play music letting everyone know that I had won $20. Too bad it went to waste; I certainly wasn't going to use it. (I did get a picture for memory sakes though) If anything we ended up with a cheap lunch.

After lunch we headed back to the hotel so we could finish up most of our packing. It's amazing how much easier it is to pack when it's only the two of you! We also caught a quick nap before another late evening. That was pretty deluxe.

One thing we really wanted to do while in Las Vegas was go to a Cirque de Soleil. Jeff was able to get tickets for a pretty good price. The only bummer was that the show we really wanted to see wasn't showing at the time. We ended up going to KA. It was a pretty good show, some parts were a little slow and I'm a little embarrased to say that we both started to nod off towards the end. I guess the 9:30pm show was a little late for us old timers. It was still a fun experience and a good way to end the trip.
1 comment:
Your room looks awesome! That's funny you scored on the slots...
Post a Comment