Last Thursday night when we went to the park to meet up with everyone who was fishing, I ran into a good family friend, Dawn Yorgason. We chatted for a while, and I found out she had been there taking pictures for her sister. I mentioned that we should have her do our family pictures while we were in the area. As it turned out, she called the next day to tell me that she was actually going out of town the next day, so we decided to hurry and fit them in that day because Jeff was also leaving soon. I am SO glad we did!
Dawn is an awesome photographer! We did about a 30 minute session and I was hoping the kids would cooperate long enough to get one family picture good enough to hang on our wall. (Expectations can't be too high with three little boys and pictures :) Dawn did a fabulous job and now I have so many to choose from! I've only put a few on the blog. If anyone is in the Boise area and needs some good photographs taken, family/wedding/engagement/etc, Dawn is an excellent choice! Her prices are great and her photographs are amazing. I have a link to her site on my sidebar, and you can also see more of her work at: http://dawnyorgason.zenfolio.com/






7 comments:
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
You are RIGHT - WAAAAYYYY too many cute ones to pick just one. My favorite is the second one down - Don't ask me why it is my favorite - there are others that are GORGEOUS - but I just love the personality and the love that is in that one - it just seems like you are all SO happy - which OF COURSE you are - why wouldn't you be - after all, you are friends with US! GREAT PICS! Then again - any picture with you, Jeff and the kids...
How will you choose? They all deserve a spot on your wall! Your family looks great.
Feeling pretty cool to have had one of the first sneek peaks at the fam pictures! I love the last one!
What an amazing, adorable, beautiful family! Your pictures turned out amazing! =)
So, SOOOO Cute! You're family is beautiful as always. Can't believe how much the kids have grown!
Beautiful pictures!!
I have to say it's not too hard to get such great pictures when you have such good looking and photogenic subjects! :)
Post a Comment