Friday, May 22, 2009

Missing Jeff

Jeff had to leave to go back for work last week. I knew from the start that he wouldn't be able to be here for the whole time, but I ended up extending our vacation (long story....lets just say that once again we're searching for a home....which means we don't have a place to go back to....which means I'm staying with my family for a little longer...) Anyway, we miss having him here with us.
We did get to spend time together and having some fun times. Last weekend we went out with my parents on a date. It was fun to have a night with adults. We had dinner together and a movie night. It was a lot of fun. It's fun being here with family, but I'm also anxious to see Jeff again so in a way I'll be excited to head back to see him again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me know if you need me to go and check out a house or any place for you! Seriously I don't mind and I could go by before Jeff and get all the bad ones out of the way or something, just give me a call or shoot me an email! Hope all is well!

Caity said...

Now I'm totally curious about what happened! I hope you find someplace soon so you can see him soon! Joel is gone for the weekend and my heart already aches. I'm sorry!