Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Mother's Day Sunday was a day full of family, and I wouldn't prefer it any other way. My cousin Benson had a farewell talk before he leaves for his mission in South Korea in the morning. He did such a great job speaking, I know he'll do a wonderful job. After the meeting, we met up at Kenny & Mari's house for a brunch. Both their home and their yard are absolutely gorgeous. Jacob and Caleb had a blast running around the yard and playing in the water- I'm just glad neither of them ended up in the lake.
We couldn't stay too long because in the afternoon, Jeff's brother Jonny was reporting his mission. Once again, it was a wonderful meeting and Jonny did such a great job. It was fun to hear him share experiences and talk about his mission to Argentina. After that meeting we headed over to Stevens' for another lunch with the family. It was fun to be able to visit with everyone again before most people had to leave. (I didn't take pictures because Dad S had his nice camera out and was taking pictures...I'll get copies of them soon)

1 comment:

Amanda Stevens said...

What a gorgeous picture of the sisters! Not many people are lucky enough to have such awesome best friends as their sisters. I love Lacey's hair!