Kristie and Tom came up for Benson's farewell, and Kristie was able to stay a few extra days. We haven't all been together in over a year, so it was fun to stay up late talking, and laughing like we were back in high school again. We thought it would be fun to do a 'Girls Day' together, so on Tuesday we went out shopping, and then to dinner and dessert. I haven't done that in a very long time. We all found a couple things, but even without shopping, it was just fun to be able to spend the whole day together without any rush. We had some fun times and good laughs. For dinner we went to the Cheesecake Factory since Lacey and I have never been. After dinner we got some ice cream and picked up a movie to watch at home. Jeff was sweet enough to take the boys for the whole day, and I'm pretty sure they had a good time too since they spent most of the day with cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. How cool is Aunt Lacey? After doing her yardwork, she brought out her longboard and gave the boys rides down the driveway. They loved it. The only hard thing was when they had to wait for their turn.
I can't believe you have never been to the Cheese Cake Factory! I love that place! When you get back and before I leave we are going and I am making you get some of their cheese cake too! YUMMM!
1 comment:
I can't believe you have never been to the Cheese Cake Factory! I love that place! When you get back and before I leave we are going and I am making you get some of their cheese cake too! YUMMM!
Post a Comment