Having to say goodbye to our good friends & neighbors the Marshs. They left Tuesday and we're already missing them. Jacob & Caleb keep asking were Clara & Max are, and keep looking through the mail slot into an empty and lonely apartment. At least they'll be in Twin where we can visit!

Walking back from a baby shower I saw this little toad hopping on the ground. I figured Jacob & Caleb would love it, so I caught it and put it in a cooler with some water until morning. After they ate breakfast, I told them there was a surprise in the cooler. They were pretty excited and had fun playing with it for about an hour. Then we took it back outside and let it go where it quickly hopped back into it's little hole.

The card I made for the baby shower. Jacob & Caleb wanted to do some "projects" so I brought out the cricut machine to cut out shapes & letters. While they were busy with their projects, I enjoyed trying out my new cuttlebug (it's the handy-dandy machine that does the embossing) and had fun making cards.
A couple of Matthew before we left for the gym this morning...just because I can't get enough of this sweet little boy.

His hair is starting to come in a lot more. He has lots of soft blonde hair and I love it because it's pretty straight and naturally stands up. It's hard to really capture the full effect with a photograph, but here's a little example. Love it!

Oh yea, and gas is now $4.11 a gallon at the cheapest station down the road.
4 comments:
Very cute card! You should make cards and sell them on ebay (if you don't already)! I wish I had cricut machine...maybe for Christmas!
Hi Angela... I check in on you guys every now and then and it's so fun to see how you are all doing. You have such a darling family and it looks like you are living in Valley High (I think that's the name... where we lived!) Anyway, I wanted you to know I haven't been in touch with Sis. Virginia Johnson so if you VT her will you let her know that I am thinking of her and I will get in touch with her soon.
Take care... say hi to Philly
Hey Angela! I think you have some of the most beautiful boys I have ever seen.
Also, I realized I don't have your email address to invite you to our blog! Just get it to me before next Saturday!
Cute card Angela! I love the embossing and that font is darling!
Post a Comment