This past weekend my friend Amber did some family pictures for us. It was great to go out with her and I'm so happy with the pictures we ended up with. It's never an easy task to get three kids looking AND smiling at the camera at the same time. We've usually done it with a tripod in the past, so it was great having Amber do them for us.First of all, it was a HOT day! It was well over 100 degrees and very humid; think of a sauna. By the end of the afternoon the boys faces were completely pink-poor little guys, mom made them wear pants & long sleeves.
Even with the boys' short attention span and a scorchingly-hot & humid day, Amber did a great job. It was fun to be together and finally get an updated family picture. The boys were excited when it was done and they could take off their shirts and go get a treat. Afterwards we went for Rita's Water Ice- they had never tasted so good! We had a couple hundred pictures, but here are a few of my favorites. Thanks Amber!












5 comments:
they're BEAUTIFUL pictures. you have such a good looking family!! and she did really good with the pictures!! :)
Hey Angela-
This is Kelley. Your lil family is so dang cute! I saw your pics on Amber's blog and she did a great job!(your kids facial expressions are the best!)
I know exactly where you got those pictures taken. We have pictures of our boys on a bench in that same garden. Your boys are so handsome and you are such a cute mom!
You got some great pictures! Way to go! Family pictures are always quite the feat! What a cute family. Also, it's a small world, your friends the Marshs.. I guess he was in Joey's mission with him, crazy huh?! Anyway I'm pretty sure you have my email, but just incase... its jmchandler02@msn.com. I would love an invite!
So cute! And despite the weather, you all look fresh and cool.
Great job Amber!
Post a Comment