Saturday, June 7, 2008

Leavin'

We're leaving tomorrow morning (well...actually in about 5 hours) for a long-anticipated vacation! We've been planning it for a couple months and it's FINALLY time to go (just ask me if I'm excited) The boys are pretty excited as well, especially since a giant swim park is involved. We're glad Jeff gets at least a little vacation time. More to come in about a week....

In the meantime, here are a couple pictures from our last get-together with some friends this past Tuesday evening.
Cute babies enjoying the outdoors
Cute Babies enjoying each other!

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

How was the trip? Where was the swim park? Brad has been saying that he would like to extend the practice to Blackfoot which is very up and coming in the medical world (well, of Idaho anyway). He said that he and Dennis should open and have Jeff come open next door and they could work together. The house we are moving to is only 15 minutes away from this house so feel free to move to Ammon! When are you moving? Jeff and Brad need to talk. I can't wait to read the details of your vacation!!!

Tonya said...

Hey Angela...A friend of mine is on the board of directors for Miss Idaho so I was helping out at the pageant last night..and I saw a girl I'm assuming is your little sister competing for Miss Idaho Outstanding Teen. She looks so much like you and I think you told me your last name used to be Tanner. . . anyways, just wanted to say it was fun to see her and be reminded of you! Take care!
Tonya :)