This morning we started our day off by a trip to the YMCA. We just recently got passes, and wanted to try it out together. We’ve been using our apartment’s gym for a while, but the problem is that they don’t open until
In the afternoon we had an Easter Egg Hunt with a bunch of our friends, it was a lot of fun. Everyone met at the park and brought their Easter eggs and baskets, a few of the dads hid them, and then all the kids did the hunt. A few people brought treats to share, and we had a great afternoon visiting with everyone and letting our kids play at the park. I was especially grateful because the weather was supposed to be rainy & snowy. That’s all the weather report had said for the previous days and even that day; and would you know it? It was a beautiful, sunny, only slightly chilly day. The boys had a great time and we all enjoyed spending the afternoon with friends.
Showing off their loot!
Matthew all bundled up with Daddy
Picture of part of the group, don't necessarily love the backside shot of myself, but I didn't get any pictures with the other kids & families, so it was fun to see at least a few friends in this one.
That evening was the Relief Society Birthday celebration. I rode with a few friends and we had a great evening at the church enjoying great speakers, doing a service project, and enjoying the yummy refreshments in the company of wonderful sisters! Doesn’t get much better than that.



2 comments:
Angela! What a fun way to catch up! It has been soooo long since we've talked! Your family is so beautiful - I can't believe you have three kids already! You look great though. =) I know I'm planning a trip to Philly in the not-too-distant future (one of my BYU roommates lives there with her husband now), so we'll have to get together for sure!
You have three cute boys! Thanks so much for putting the Easter Egg Hunt together, it was a great time!
Post a Comment