Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jacob Comment

I was reading scriptures with the boys the other night when we came to the versus in 3rd Nephi where Jesus is telling the people to "let your light so shine" and how we don't put a candle under a bushel, but on a candlestick.
After reading the scripture I said to Jacob, "Jacob if you had a candle, would you put it under a basket?" He replied with a big smile on his face, "No." Then I said to him, "Where would you put a candle?" Jacob replied happily, "On a Cake!"
I tried really hard not to laugh... and then we talked about the scripture.

3 comments:

sara cardon said...

Awww, he's so smart!! What a fun thing to remember for when he's older.:)

Kristie lee said...

Oh that is so cute! I laughed for a long time when I read it! Love ya Ang!

Caity said...

I love those kinds of answers! It's a great perk to being a mom, huh? Your kids are sooooo cute!