Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm a Big Boy Now


I finally decided to put Matthew in our little highchair to feed him. He needed a little support around the sides to keep him upright, which I did with a blanket, but he's definitely ready. I loved to watch his expression as he looked around; just watching his face you could tell he was totally proud of himself. It was so funny. He still needs to work on being more steady, it was a bit of a trick to feed him before he would look down or around the room, but he's doing better and seems to enjoy the new view from the big boy high chair. He also loves to play with toys on the tray. It's so much fun to watch him.

2 comments:

Michelle & Steve said...

What a handsome boy! Those eyes are so beautiful!

Lynnette said...

I can't believe that - it makes him look so grown up!