Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's That Time Again


Our brackets are in, our winnings have been decided, now let the Madness begin! This year Jeff and I still have our own challenge, complete with victory & consolation prizes. My 'victory' prize would include some nights of "girl" time involving shopping and/or scrapbooking; but our consolation prize is a dinner of choice complete with dessert prepared by the winning contestant; so pretty much it's a win-win situation where we both end up with something fun.
This year we're also doing a Stevens vs. Menssen challenge with Kimber's in-laws and other members of the Stevens family (no betting involved in this one...only bragging rights)It'll be interesting to see how things pan out this year, and the big question... will Ang prevail again? Go UCLA!

1 comment:

Tamar and Trevor said...

I love this time of year. We do a bracket challenge that combines my family and Trevors family (we all know each other) and it is so much fun! I grew up a Bruins fan so I am with you all the way! Go UCLA!