Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Today was such a beautiful, warm, sunny day. You really couldn't have asked for a better Easter Sunday. We didn't have a visit from the Easter bunny, but we did have some sweet moments with our children. This morning as I was looking through the Ensign, Jacob and Caleb came and sat by me on the couch and we spent 25 minutes looking though the pictures and talking. Church was wonderful, I was especially happy to have the chance to substitute as the chorister in primary.
We enjoyed a nice dinner as a family, and afterwards we watched segments from 'The Testaments' about Jesus' life and appearance to the Nephites in America. I love to watch my boys when I know they're feeling the spirit. It was neat to watch, and then discuss things afterwards. I love Easter Sunday; I can't help but feel so grateful for Jesus Christ and his love for us.
Painting by Simon Dewey