

We're so excited for our new addition, (and yes it will be another Philly baby:). I'm almost 4 months now and have been feeling great. A huge blessing not only for me, but for Jacob & Caleb as well!
Another fun thing about this pregnancy is that in the Stevens family there are four of us who are expecting. One is due in August with #2, one is due in September with #1, I'm due in October with #3, and one is due in November with #7. (And all 7 will be under 11-no multiples)
So we'll have 4 babies in 4 months. It will be fun family reunion!
We're not sure yet whether it's a girl or boy, but the appointment for the ultrasound is scheduled for May 29th.
We couldn't be more excited.
3 comments:
Congrats! That is so great! I heard that pregnancy #3 is a lot better for a lot of women! I hope so! Take care of yourself!
Congratulations! That's awesome. Like you said, it wouldn't be Philly without all the babies...keep us posted on when & where you're moving, and of course what you're having!
Hooray! Wonderful news!
Post a Comment