Monday, April 23, 2007

...And the Good Times Rolled

Well the marathon week has finally come to an end. The baby shower was great (more pictures yet to come), and the mission farewell was wonderful. We all got our fill of tennis & games & had a wonderful time visiting with the extended family. It's probably good that it didn't last longer just because I think everyone is pretty much exhausted. We would stay up late playing games & having fun, only to get up early again the next morning to continue with daily activities. I would definitely love to catch up on some sleep.
Anyway, more pictures of the week's activities will follow, but here are some that I have. We took advantage of this time to get a family picture since it's the last time we will all be together for at least two years.

I don't have the copy of the big family picture yet, but I do have some shots of the grandkids with grandma & grandpa (there are 14 now, and there will be 18 by November), Our family picture (which isn't exactly my favorite, sometimes kids don't cooperate:) But nice to have nonetheless. Hopefully the professionally taken shots will turn out better.


And the original Stevens family.


And of course a partial group shot from Jonny's farewell on Sunday. (I say partial because some people, including our kids, were already in their classes)
I wish I had pictures of everything that went on, but more than anything it's fun to have the memories. It's been a great week.

1 comment:

Caity said...

That is a lot of family! How fun! My family is all getting together this summer for the first time in almost five years! I can't wait! Hope to hear more from you soon!