This week has been one for family. Jeff’s younger sister Gina is having a baby shower on Saturday so I’ve been trying to come up with some fun ideas. I’m especially excited about a “Price Is Right” game, and I’ve downloaded the theme music to play during the game. Gina & Bryan have wanted a baby for seven years now, and they’re thrilled to finally be having a little boy. Everyone is so excited for them.
The other thing going on is Jeff’s younger brother Jonny is having his missionary farewell on Saturday. He’ll be leaving for
Anyway, here are some random pictures of Caleb with one of his favorite toys from the past week. He can’t get enough of cars & trucks; especially a huge, metal dump truck that was a gift from Grandma, of course. He loves anything that has to do with cars, even the movie!

No comments:
Post a Comment