Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Park Adventures

The past couple of days have been absolutely beautiful; nice and sunny with temperatures close to 70 degrees; perfect conditions to be outside! Yesterday we went to the park with Aunt Tami, Mandy, and Janette and cousins. It was a blast. We played at the park for a couple hours, enjoying snacks and a picnic lunch. The cousins have a blast together and thankfully there were no major incidents or injuries. I love being able to get outside. It’s great for me, and Jacob and Caleb live for it! Sometimes I think they get cabin fever worse than I do! Anyway, Caleb loved the little tunnel and some of the slides. Jacob enjoyed all the slides and being with his best buddies. After playing for a while, we went for a short walk to feed the ducks. That’s always a hit with the younger ones!


With Jeff being on call again last night, I didn’t really want to head home for an evening all by myself, so we packed up and went to Grandma and Grandpa Tanners. I made dinner for everyone, and we all enjoyed dinner and spending time together. This morning was the funeral for the three Walker children so my parents went to that. It was four hours long and I knew Jacob and Caleb wouldn’t make it through, so we opted out of that one. It’s nice today because Jeff is post call. He’s pretty tired and didn’t get much sleep, but we’ll have the rest of the day and tomorrow is his day off. So far we’re planning on tennis with family for an activity. It should be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for it to get warm here in MI! The playground is sounding so nice to us!-Caitlyn