
Tonight for mutual we had a “Powder-Puff Pinewood Derby.” It was great. All the girls and leaders made pinewood derby cars, and tonight was the big race. There were some really creative and fun cars including a hot dog, limousine, cell phone, bug, etc. Everyone did pretty well too. Some girls borrowed brother’s cars and did great, others were lucky if their car crossed the finish line before stopping. It was great though, we were all laughing and we all had a good time! My car was the Watermelon Wedge. I don’t know much about what makes a car fast, Jeff was saying something about graphite… Anyway, I was impressed; my car ended up taking 3rd place and I received the award for the “Yummiest Car” It was a great night!
2 comments:
Tomorrow is our Stake Pinewood Derby. I was excited to read about yours for YM - such a fantastic idea! I just know I'm not going to see a cell phone car tomorrow!
oops - I just read my comment after posting - I know you are really in YW, not YM!!
Post a Comment