Today we woke up to a bit of an unexpected surprise. There was snow on the ground and it snowed on and off throughout the day. Now I know that I live in Idaho, where seasons do exist, and it's still February so technically it is still winter time. But I must admit I wasn’t as excited as Jacob & Caleb. The past few weeks we’ve had beautiful weather! Most days have been in the high 50’s and we’ve even had a nice string of days in the 60’s. I was ready to pack up all the winter clothes. Yes, I’m sure it’s not “normal” but I sure enjoy it. Hopefully this cold front will move on quickly and we’ll get back to Spring! I can’t wait for t-shirt and shorts weather. I guess I shouldn’t complain too much, we’ll be in Philadelphia for the next three years, and then we really will have cold winters!
No comments:
Post a Comment