Saturday, February 17, 2007

Good Friday

Today was definitely a “Good Friday.” The boys and I hit the gym this morning, and ran a few errands afterwards. The boys enjoy the day care at the gym, and it's always nice to have some time to work out. And errands are great when the boys are in good moods. Later on this afternoon my mom called to see what we had planned for tonight. After learning we didn’t have set plans we figured we’d spend the evening together. Jeff worked the 6am-2pm shift today, so he was home early (and brought me some beautiful flowers! How sweet!) My parents work downtown pretty near our home. They took Lacey and Cole with them to do some things this afternoon, and then came back to our house. I made pizza for dinner for all the kids, and then Lacey and Cole were the babysitters while Mom, Dad, Jeff and I went out to dinner and the temple. It’s so nice to have an evening out, especially when it’s an uplifting one. I love having the time to spend with Mom and Dad, and Jacob and Caleb absolutely adore having Aunt Lacey & Uncle Cole come to play with them.

No comments: