Sunday, February 11, 2007

Nursery for Two

Today was Caleb’s 1st day in nursery at church. I can't believe he's already almost 18 months old. We had pretty high expectations since he’s run in before and refused to come out. Jeff and I were excited, this would be the first time in a very long time that we could actually go alone together to Sunday School and it was Jeff’s week off for teaching Gospel Doctrine so we were even able to sit together! Everything went fairly well. I think it helps that Jacob is still in nursery too. (He missed the deadline by just a month) Caleb was a little sad about 45 minutes into nursery, and came and sat with us for a little while. So much for “couple time” but he was good and just sat on my lap. I’m sure he figured as long as he was good I wouldn’t take him back. When I taught the Young Women, Jeff took him to priesthood for a little while, and then took him back to nursery for about the last 25 minutes or so, and he had a great time. Hopefully he’ll adjust quickly and learn to love it! Jacob is sure excited to have Caleb with him. I love it when they're best buddies!


1 comment:

Kristie lee said...

Goodness I love those little boys! Angela i'm really glad that you've decided to do this blog and so I can see whats going on with your cute little family :-)