Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Valentine's Date


We had such a fun Valentine's date last night. My Mom was so sweet, she volunteered to watch the boys tonight while we went out. Mom & Dad’s ward had mutual that they both had to be to. The boys had a great time as always, and Jeff and I had a great Valentine’s night out together.

We thought about catching a movie, but we went to PoJo’s instead. It’s a fun little game/arcade place and we had a blast playing games with and against each other. Jeff usually won the games, but once in a while I'd get lucky and win something. We just laughed and had a great time. We have so much fun together, I love being with Jeff! Afterwards, Jeff had made reservations at this nice little restaurant/café downtown, but some things came up along the way and we ended up just going to Applebees, it was great though. Even with a few unexpected events this Valentine’s Day was probably my favorite one we’ve had together. It’s the first one we’ve actually gone out on a date for. I even kind of enjoyed the unexpected, it makes for some funny memories! More than anything, just being with Jeff makes for a perfect evening! He really is my best friend!

We headed up to Mom and Dad’s to pick up the boys afterwards. We ended up staying a while visiting, and had a fun time. They were so sweet to watch the boys for us. I love Valentine’s Day!

1 comment:

Michelle & Steve said...

I love it when more people start blogging! I think your blog looks great - it's really fun to read through the latest and greatest!