Thursday, February 8, 2007

Me & the Boys

Today was the first day of Jeff’s string of 4 days off in a row. Wow, how often does that happen? This ER rotation hasn’t been too bad! We didn’t do anything too special, mostly just work around the house. At 10:30 I took the boys to the library for the Music & Motion class. It’s usually pretty good, but today the class was huge! I guess when it’s a rainy day people are looking for something else to do. It was still fun although most of the class consists of me trying to encourage Jacob and Caleb to participate. They’re such people-watchers that they would almost just rather sit and watch everyone else sing and dance. That is until the toys, puzzles and bubbles are pulled out at the end, and then they’re right in the middle of everything! It’s fun to get out and meet new people. In the two weeks I’ve been, I’ve met some ladies that are really nice and would like to get together sometime.
We also ran a couple errands this afternoon. We returned a movie to Blockbuster, picked up another one at Albertson’s, and hit the dollar store afterwards to find some fun Valentine candy for the cousins. No luck there though, I guess I’ll wait until the day before Valentine’s Day when it goes on sale and get the good kind!

No comments: