Jeff and I were lucky enough to get the chance to take a little trip for just the two of us to Kauai, Hawaii this month. The only way it worked, was because of our wonderful parents & family who were so kind and willing to take care of our children for us while we were gone for 9 days. We're so grateful for everything they did. Coming back and listening to the stories the kids had to share, it sounds like they had as much fun as we did! They got to see and pet horses, go fishing, feed ducks, have campfires & make s'mores, have picnic lunches, read stories, have movie nights, play games, play with cousins, go on walks, go to the zoo, and just enjoy being with their wonderful family. I have some pictures, and I'll be getting some more fun pictures that Mom & Dad Stevens took from all their fun adventures. I can't wait! More than anything, we were so grateful for our family being so happy and willing to take such great care of our kids while we were gone. It really meant the world to us.
This one is my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment