Jeff had a work Christmas party with all of the residents at his hospital. It was a fun evening to get together to enjoy a fabulous dinner with friends. The food was excellent, these big catered events really are amazing. (even if we didn't care for the open bar too much) I still wish I would have gotten a picture of the dessert bar. There was a live band playing music, and we enjoyed some fun & very entertaining conversations!
I do have to say that it's always interesting to try and come up with a good outfit for a formal event when you're almost 7 months pregnant- pretty sure I was the only pregnant one there. Good thing I have a husband who makes me feel cute no matter what! :) My favorite part was definitely being able to spend an evening with Jeff. Big thanks to our friend Scott Matson who came over to stay at our house while our boys were sleeping!





1 comment:
What a party! He must work at a very nice hospital! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment