Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Little Guys

Jeff has had a busy couple of months. He’s had business trips, conferences to attend, and a few interviews for jobs. The last one he went on, we said goodbye Monday night and didn’t see him again until Saturday evening. Combined with a busy schedule, (he’s worked or been gone every Saturday since the beginning of November until Dec 20th) we’ve had a lot of time on our own. I’ve found it’s much better to stay busy and keep the days scheduled. Along with school, preschool, etc. it’s been fun to find different fun things to do together. We love visiting friends, going to the library, playing at the park, doing activities, building train tracks, reading stories, and anything else we can think of. I’m grateful for these sweet little boys. They sure keep life busy, but lots of fun. I feel so lucky to be their mom.

Painting ornaments for the tree
Making cool train tracks in the living room.
Playing in boxes and forts.

No comments: