-Crock Pot Dinners-
Tonight we had corned beef and cabbage with potatoes & carrots
-Homemade whole wheat rolls-
It's great that you can refrigerate the dough before church, come home, let them rise and bake.
-Cooking a yummy dinner that's quick AND easy...thank you crockpot!-
(in my favorite apron of course)
-Spending time my sweet husband-
even if only for a couple hours during the day
-Watching the boys playing together in their pajamas-
-Watching Matthew run around in his diaper-
happy as can be to finally be free after being held still for four hours
-Watching Jeff play with the boys-
horse rides, and tickle monster are favorites
-Being able to spend even a little time together-
Jeff’s been gone almost every night this week with lectures, surgery, meetings, etc. It was nice to have one night with him home.
These things make Me...HAPPY!


6 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I love crock pot dinners too =)
What a great blog. I love your attitude. Sundays can be exhausting, but there are really wonderful things about them too!
You guys look great and happy! I love the good ol crock pot too!
Your's looks super yummy though...I might need the recipe if you get a chance :)
I love seeing kids play with their dad...it's SO cute!
I just hunted you down through Annette's blog too! Yay, now we're blogging friends! You have such a cute family! Rock on with your crockpot, smart girl! I need to start doing that on Sundays too! I'd avoid a lot of headaches and microwave dinners that way! ha ha!
I needed this post!! Sundays are definitely a loooong, exhausting day with the husbands gone at meetings all morning, then church, then tithing and whatever else after church...but I guess there are some things to be grateful for!! We need to do a recipe exchange on crockpot dinners, b/c I'm ready for some new ones!!
Cute quilts! Looks like you did a great job. I don't think rag quilts are beginner blankets either. Good job! Cute shoe post too! I really wish Matthew and Joseph could play together! And yes, Sunday afternoons are the best! Especially when you come home from church and dinner is all ready in the crockpot. By the way I'd love any crockpot recipes you have!
Post a Comment