
We love being able to sit and talk with Mike and Audrey; and the boys of course had a great time together, all six of them! Even Matthew and Alex had fun playing together.I love watching their sweet little friendships. They're all very similar in personality and get along so well together. I love the pictures of them together. Caleb and Ethan weren't thrilled about having their picture taken as you can see, but Jacob and Andrew did pretty well- the second one of them is so sweet, you can really see what great friends they are.

The Slades didn't get to stay nearly long enough, but we loved every minute. We'll miss them! We're lucky to have such good friends.*

4 comments:
That's fun you BOTH have 3 boys all close to the same age!
Looks like a super fun weekend! The girls seem a little outnumbered... =)
Hi Angela,
It looks like you had fun with your friends - I love when old friends come to visit. I have to comment on your grocery store conversation with the man. First of all, I'm laughing, second of all, you do look amazing so take it as a compliment even though he was probably creepy and third, I have funny stories of people asking how long a marathon is as well. It's obviously not that impressionable to some! However, if they only knew how dang cool it is and amazing it is to do one, they'd be embarrassed!!!!
What a neat weekend and some special friends. It looks like personalities match up pretty well also. I got a kick out of the sun in the eyes on the first couple of pictures. They get that from their Grandpa Tanner and their Uncle Cole whose eyes water every time the sun shines in them. They must have the Tanner eyes. We had a good laugh.
Love,
Mom Tanner
Post a Comment