Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Enjoying the Outdoors

We've been to the park a few times over the past couple weeks, just trying to take advantage of the nice weather that comes and goes. We're close enough now that if we have the time we try to walk. Although it takes longer, it's fun to go with the boys. It still makes me laugh to see all the pictures of the boys covering their eyes in the sun, I guess they've just got sensitive eyes. They all love being at the park. Jacob and Caleb love playing on the slides, and the big equipment, Matthew loves the swings, slides, and just being able to run all over the place.

3 comments:

Amanda Stevens said...

Isn't it the best watching your children enjoy the freedom outdoors. There are no rules (generally on running and yelling), no boundaries (that is if they stay in the park and not the road) and the beauty all around us is finally being sunkissed!

Karissa said...

I love the matching shirts! =) Such cute boys! =)

The Tanners said...

I love all the pictures! I can't wait to take the boys to the park here. We are going to have so much fun! You boys are all so handsome!
Love,
Grandma Tanner