Last week we had a field trip for Jacob and Caleb’s preschool classes. They did a trip to the fire station and I was lucky enough to get to come along as a parent helper. The kids were pretty excited to be able to tour the fire station. They watched a movie on fire safety, talked to a fireman, asked lots of questions, and loved being able to see all the big trucks and equipment. We had lots of fun going with our friends to the fire station. They even got cute little fireman hats to take home with them. Of course, the one who really loves the hats the most is Matthew. I’ll constantly catch him throughout the day running around with the fireman hat on….or wearing it while laying on the floor eating his snacks after having dumped them all over.
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Wasn't that fun, Jayda still talks all the time about the firehouse!
Matthew is the cutest fireman I've ever seen! I can't wait to see you all!
Love,
Mom Tanner
Post a Comment