Saturday, March 14, 2009

Matthew's Shoes

Matthew loves shoes, especially his own! Almost every morning, I find him like this:


holding his shoes or trying to put them on. Eventually, Matthew will bring me his shoes and want me to put them on him. It doesn’t matter what else he’s wearing or not. I think he may start a new style; shirt, diaper, and shoes. Oh well…whatever it takes to make him happy. He loves his shoes.

So the other day, Matthew was playing with a little picture of me. He carried it around for a while and eventually it ended up here… in his shoes. Now I KNOW Matthew loves me, especially since he thinks my picture is special enough to stash in his precious shoes.

2 comments:

The Tanners said...

That is so adorable Ang! How sweet! I love you guys and can't wait until you get here.
Love,
Mom

Annette said...

What a cute boy!