I know this is an insane amount of pictures for one post (on one subject) but Caleb has really been into making faces for the camera lately. Over the past month, when he's seen me with the camera, he'll come over and ask if I'll take pictures of his silly faces. They make me laugh, so I'm putting up a few of my favorites.
What a cutie! I love all of your cute faces Caleb! Great shots Ang! He'll love those when he gets older too. He does have a look of Cole here and there.
5 comments:
So these are adorable! I see little glimpses of Jeffy and it cracks me up. So cute... I miss seeing and "knowing" my cute nephews!
This is such a cute post! I love it! Gosh I miss you guys! I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you.
he looks like cole to me in these!
Oh man, he seems like a ham!
What a cutie! I love all of your cute faces Caleb! Great shots Ang! He'll love those when he gets older too. He does have a look of Cole here and there.
Post a Comment