Hooray for the first day of Spring!
It might have been snowing when I went running this morning at 6am...
and I may have had to scrape the snow of my windows before I could drive...
and the kids may be all bundled up when we go get Rita's Water Ice...
but it's still Spring....
And BEST of All...




6 comments:
YAY for SPRING!!! I didn't even realize today was the first day of Spring until I read your post. It was pretty warm here today and we took a walk without a coat! I'm definitely ready for the change in the weather. That's funny about the guy in the grocery store. You should take it as a compliment, you just probably would have felt more comfortable if he had mentioned how great you looked once or twice instead of a dozen times! ;)
We played in the stream today, road bikes and scooters, played tennis (Greg & Kyle vs Amanda & Micah) and had beautiful sunshine all day. Then tonight a huge storm came in...it is so cold again and raining. Do I really have to go running tommorrow. I am taking Isaac to a wrestling tournament at 6 AM so maybe it will be nice by the time I lace up my shoes. Did you get the race info? I don't have any of your e-mail addresses for the Tanner side.
Lol, it never warms up quite enough when it's supposed to be spring, but you can't beat the free ice waters!
Hey Angela...along time ago you posted about resurrecting a cell phone that had fallen in water. How did you do it???
FREE WATER ICE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING AT RITA'S IS LIKE THE BEST TRADITION EVER!!! I miss that. When you move here and become our next door neighbors we will have to make free water ice for the neighborhood on the first day of spring. It was 64 here while you were freezing - but today it snowed - so there. Hurry up and come here forever!!!
Kimberly had a baby? Awww...how cool! Same day I had Tanner too! I love spring.
Post a Comment