Monday, November 10, 2008

More Ninja Power

I just unpacked our camera and found a few more fun pictures of Halloween, the preschool party, and of the boys sportin' their cool ninja costumes. They had a blast pretending to get the 'bad guys' and were sad to see their costumes packed away. Matthew wasn't sad at all. I think he was glad when I finally stopped putting the dragon costume on him- he was a pretty good sport though!


4 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Like I said, Ninjas aren't that cute. I love to see these pictures of your family being YOU! By the way, you look spectacular (as always).

Stefanie Cross said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

The Tanners said...

Dear Jacob,
You look so cool in your ninja costume! I love you.
Love,
Grandma Tanner

sara cardon said...

Cute pictures!! You are just so amazing to be cramped in a one bedroom apartment-- but I totally agree with you, together is much better than being apart for that long!! You will have some really fun memories.:)