Friday, November 7, 2008

New Discoveries

1- Tin foil makes a fabulous toy! The boys found an old roll of tin foil yesterday and have spent the morning making all sorts of toys, animals, and airplanes. Jacob even told me, "Mom, we don't have to buy any toys, we can just make our own!"

2-Playing Hide-and-Seek is lots of fun! Even if Matthew is a horrible partner, he gives away your hiding place every time.

4 comments:

Sorenson family trio said...

tin Foil is a great toy. I will have to get some for David and see what he does with it.
Gina

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Truer words have never been spoke than these: "The best toys are not toys at all". When was a toy more fun that a pan and spoon or a toilet plunger or a roll of tinfoil. Life is most fun when it is most simple. Tell your boys if they ever want to play with a vacuum I know a place!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Sounds like you've been one busy mommy! Packing and unpacking are never fun, and it's true that you don't realize how much stuff you can accumulate until you have to put it all in boxes. You have a wonderful attitude and are a great supportive wife! It sounds like some fun times lie ahead! I can't wait to see pictures!

Eric and Caralee said...

Amen! I watched Mikey Stokes a couple of times a week last month and he loved making stuff out of tinfoil :)