Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Fever...


The weather is amazing right now, feels like summer. Am I the only one who's finding it incredibly difficult to stay focused on cooking, cleaning, laundry, and everything else I *should* be doing when all I want to do is play with my kids outside?
BAD MOM...HAPPY BABY

3 comments:

sara cardon said...

No!!I'm with you on that!! This weather is AWESOME. I've been out on our balcony much more than I should.:) And I'm so sad I didn't make it to see Jill off on Thursday night-- the pictures looked so fun. It's so sad to see all of these good families go!!!

Caity said...

Yup me too! There are dirty dishes in my sink and piles of laundry on my bedroom floor and where am I? Outside riding bikes with my kids or digging for worms or swinging, or, or... oh who can stay inside?!

jor said...

Now I just hurry and clean really fast (and kinda sloppy) so that we can go play :) I love that you fed Matthew ice cream...I love feeding my kids fun foods and seeing their reaction! He is so big!