So somehow I managed to come out victorious in our March Madness competition. It was pretty close between Jeff and I. We chose many of the same teams with a few exceptions. Sorry all you cougar fans, I didn't expect BYU to make it past the first round.
I think I got lucky guessing on a few of the upsets as well (I only had Duke & Georgetown going 2 rounds, etc) The Bruins didn't hold up quite the way I wanted- in all honesty they were lucky to make it as far as they did! Luckily I still had Kansas in the finals...Jeff had UNC and Texas.
In our family/in-laws bracket I actually came in tied for 2nd out of our group of about 15 people. I was in first place for most of the tournament until the championship game-Kimber's mother-in-law guessed Kansas and won the challenge.
All together though, I'm pretty satisfied with how it all turned out. Not too shabby for someone who doesn't follow college basketball. And yea...I'm pretty excited for my prize.
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment