I recently discovered that a friend of mine is also interested in learning more about photography. Stefanie Cross and I had a fun time visiting with each other the other night at the baby shower and realized we both have an interest in photography. Neither of us have really done anything with it other than taking basic pictures, but we enjoy it and would like to do more. We thought it would be fun to do a little 'photo shoot' with my kids. Originally we were supposed to meet up at her house, but I forgot that Jeff was on-call and needed the car for the day. So we were going to meet at my house, but then she realized someone was coming over to her house. Anyway, long story short. I had already given the boys a bath, ironed my white sheet, and figured I might as well try to do it myself. I have come to the realization that taking pictures of your kids (as both the parent & the photographer) is nearly impossible- especially when you try to do a group shot with all of them. You can usually get a good shot with one, but all three is a different story. Either one or two is looking away, someone has a funny face, someone is crying, etc. It was pretty comical, but I came out with a few that I think turned out okay. Definitely not perfect, but considering what I had to work with I was happy. At least they're showing their true personalities right? See previous post for a few 'outtakes.' Stefanie and I will meet up and try to do it again sometime.




5 comments:
These turned out so cute - love the outtakes too! I really love the first one of Matthew. Great job!
I think you did a FABULUOUS job! Truly inspiring! I love their blue eyes!
These ares soo CUTE!
Wow, I am very impressed. good jobb
Good job! Especially as an begginner.
Post a Comment