Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

March 2013

It was wonderful to celebrate Easter this year. Being at the end of March- it was still pretty cold. We took a quick picture of the kids on the porch and went right back inside! It was a beautiful Sunday and so wonderful to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.

Emily still sucks her fingers. I know this is why she was such a good baby! Now it's usually just when she's sad or tired. We should probably get working on it, but part of me thinks it's so cute.

On Saturday before Easter, we had a visit from the Easter Bunny. It was a tradition my family started when I was a girl, and we've just continued it. It's perfect- you have plenty of time to enjoy the morning and lounge around doing the treats, and then Sunday can be reserved for Jesus Christ, and the true meaning of Easter. I always love seeing the kids get so excited when they come to the living room. I love watching them find the candy and help each other with the high spots. I know this stage of life is busy- but I love it and I will be sad when the kids are too old for Easter egg hunts.




No comments: