Sunday, April 7, 2013

Grateful

March 2013
(38 Weeks)
 I'm so grateful to be expecting our fifth baby. Life is such a miracle. Every pregnancy has been exciting and wonderful. It's definitely not easy- there are difficult and trying times, but the whole experience of creating, carrying, and delivering a baby is truly incredible. From our very first, down to the fifth, it didn't seem any less amazing to me. I know there are hard things about pregnancies, but I truly love it. I wouldn't mind skipping parts of the first trimester, but I love watching my belly grow, and I love feeling the baby move. I love sitting quietly on the couch, in church, at a movie, or at home in bed and seeing and feeling the baby move. I love the quick kicks and slow rolls. I love the months leading up to the birth- wondering about the baby, what they will look like, what their personality will be like. You wonder when you will go into labor. You hope you are ready. I love that moment when that brand new baby is placed in your arms. You look into their face and realize you already know them- they are already familiar to you. You experience a sweet moment of heaven. I can't wait to meet this little daughter. Life is a miracle. I am so grateful.




No comments: