October 2012
For months leading up to Matthew's 5th birthday, if you asked him what he wanted, you would get the same answer. Superhero costumes. Specifically Captain America and Ironman. It made it pretty easy for me- and as a bonus- Matthew's birthday is just a couple weeks before Halloween so it works out perfectly! We had a pretty simple birthday celebration as a family. Matthew got a couple of fun toys, and his favorites were definitely the superhero costumes. We spent the rest of the night watching all the kids run around playing superheroes. I'm really going to be sad the day that they're all too old for it. I love these fun little kids! I really have to say that 5-year old boys are so much fun and so entertaining. We are so grateful for Matthew and the sweet, funny, competitive, determined, and thoughtful little personality he brings to our family!
For his birthday, Matthew was also able to choose a special treat to take to preschool. It makes me laugh because we've done the same treat for a few years- but Matthew just really loves these rice krispy pumpkin treats. So that's what we did. Happy Birthday Matthew! I can't believe you're already 5 years old!



No comments:
Post a Comment